Charities We Donate To
We are currently donating 10% of all proceeds to the following 3 world renowned charities. You have the option to have 10% of your sale go towards one of these charities or split the 10% amongst all 3. Please see the information below which comes directly from their websites outlining their missions and goals...
Our vision is a world without hunger...
- Where children have the proper nutrition for a healthy start to life.
- Where families have access to food even when natural disaster strikes or conflict erupts.
- Where farmers grow enough food to feed themselves and participate in markets.
- Where nations have the ability to respond in times of crisis.
- Where americans work together to alleviate conditions that perpetuate chronic hunger.
- Where food enables every human being to reach their potential.
2. UNICEF USA
UNICEF began in the aftermath of World War II, supplying dried milk, nutritional supplements, medicines, immunizations and other urgent assistance to help starving and ill children in Europe, the Middle East and China. Today UNICEF works in more than 190 countries and territories to save and improve children's lives.
In cooperation with governments and non-governmental organizations (NGOs), UNICEF saves and protects the world's most vulnerable children, working to ensure child rights and providing health care, immunizations, nutrition, access to safe water and sanitation services, basic education, protection and emergency relief.
Out of every dollar spent, 89 cents goes toward helping children. 8.1 cents is spent on fundraising costs, and 2.9 cents on administration.
For nearly 60 years, WWF has been protecting the future of nature.
The world’s leading conservation organization, WWF works in 100 countries and is supported by more than one million members in the United States and close to five million globally. WWF's unique way of working combines global reach with a foundation in science, involves action at every level from local to global, and ensures the delivery of innovative solutions that meet the needs of both people and nature.
Together, we can
- Protect and restore species and their habitats
- Strengthen local communities' ability to conserve the natural resources they depend upon
- Transform markets and policies to reduce the impact of the production and consumption of commodities
- Ensure that the value of nature is reflected in decisions made by individuals, communities, governments and businesses
- Mobilize hundreds of millions of people to support conservation
Together, we can protect life on our planet—including our own.
Because together, anything is possible!